Monday, July 16, 2018

Laundry done in top-notch style!

Dubai has always fascinated me. What a city! It is the epitome of large-scale development. The skyscrapers have no limit other than the sky. The whole city is equipped with all the latest technologies that help the city to function at its best.
I had recently visited my cousin and her husband in Dubai. They both are working. They both have worked very hard and now reaping the benefits of their hard work in a nice and a cosy home in Dubai. I was having a wonderful time staying at their place. The weekend there is Friday and Saturday. I was there for a whole week. What I noticed staying with the family was along with the groceries and other required things for the home they used to get the laundry done through an app! Yes, Through an app. The app is The Laundry Man. This sounded and looked so amazing. That a whole house’s laundry was being taken care of by a few clicks on the phone and one of the biggest chores of the day was done. Plus, the Dubai Laundry Price List does not go above a level that may sound uncomfortable for a regular earning family’s budget. 

The royal treatment by the company is that it sends a car to collect the dirty clothes, provides an estimated time to return the cleaned clothes and they also provide a tracking system for the whole process and definitely get your clothes clean and tidy delivered back to your doorstep. This whole thing amazed me so much that I saved a memory of this whole thing in my mind with the term as laundry Dubai.

8 comments:

  1. A lot people dumb squib for a certain reasons or causes, so I use to think if you experienced it before? Because you inspired me in your work the way you control ideas and your thoughts, If you need laundry services you should try a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is very engaging! Amazing piece and is worth reading and sharing. Hoping for more of this kind of work of yours author. Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for dry cleaning service Feel free to check and visit our site and look for our affordable items with a very nice quality. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your creative potential seems limitless. There’s a lot of writings, articles and blogs that are not catchy in the eye but it seems like you master it. However have you tried laundry services? I just want to know if you have good experience on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m searching for laundry and dry cleaning because I saw that it was helpful for busy person like me, so I must consider this one in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why your thoughts are so brilliant!? I really want what you're doing seems like you bring out the best in other people. Because lots of blog’s I’ve encountered was good but it doesn’t really encouraged people, for that I want to give you this dry cleaning service maybe you find it helpful somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate how you put an effort for these writings about Dry cleaner and I would recognize that you really did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information about dry cleaning service from your article, you are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete